Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Fall Wardrobe

This fall weather as made me realize one thing, that I would really like some new fall clothes. This is the first time since college that I haven't been wearing work clothes in the cooler months. I am so inspired by these outfits to put together some cute outfits {all images are from polyvore.com where you can design your own outfits}:

Love the detail of the shirt and the little pop of green. If only I had some emeralds.
Red sweater with a Burberry scarf and grey toms:

Gold accessories:


A little touch of aqua:



And a little touch of yellow:


And some animal print:


Love the stripes:


A little ruffle:


For one of the colder days:



Too much like a bumble bee???
Maybe I should print these and take them with me next time I go shopping!


1 comment:

britt said...

i love these outfits!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...